Welcome! Here you'll find a place to help you improve your English with games, extension activities, videos and much more! Enjoy!

15 de septiembre de 2008

A MESSAGE FROM SOCO

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Soco and she left a message for you:

Hi boys and girls!!! This is Soco speaking...You have to visit more often Sonia's blog...I found it really interesting. Well, you've found out that I'm no longer at Casvi...I'm really sorry but there are sometimes when you have to take a decission, even if it's hard. I'm going to try to go to see you at any break, because I can't interrumpt your classes, I imagine you are all working very hard and behaving properly. I'm going to miss you a lot and will remember you all for ever...Believe me! You'll always have teacher Soco for whatever in your life. Meanwhile, try to centre on your studies and don't forget the French, please!!! Lots of kisses from your teacher,

Soco.

She'll be probably visiting us this week. All the teachers here wish you the best!

5 comentarios:

Alex dijo...

All the people who read the messege. Good luck for you Soco, I think that you are very good with your new job and I send you my best wishes, Can you come to the school one day to see us please?
If you want the class will be very emocionate. For teacher sonia you have to said to Don ángel to put the basketball baskets please JAJAJA. And all of my friends in class, you have to visit the Sonia Blogger because I think is very interesting. Bye
Alejandro Buendía

Teacher Sonia dijo...

Glad you like the blog, Alejandro. I hope Soco will visit us soon. We'll defininetly have to talk to D. Ángel because we need some baskets!!!

raxel dijo...

hello soco. This message is part of mine and alicia (rakelp) we miss you (especially your French classes) I hope you go well in your new job and hope that you will not forget us. I hope that you pass over the patios and you help us with FRENCH !!!!!!!!!! we just wanted to say that and just hope you keep well and happy (as always) many kisses from alicia and raquel p.
xxxxxxx...

ali! dijo...

hi soco!!
We all miss you loads... i hope you are fine and smilling like always...!!
i am going to try my best, and study hard this year...!!you have to come to the school more often..!!I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUU!!the school is not the same without youu....!!!!!!
MANY KISSES....
alicia...
xxx

SOCO dijo...

Hi my dear children,

I've got tears in my eyes...You know how easily I cry. For me, as I have already told you, it was really difficult to leave you. However, I'm glad we can keep in touch through Sonia's blog. Alex, you are completely right...it's interesting and funny. I will try to visit you again very soon, we'll see...Maybe Don Angel is going to tell me to stop going there, I would like to go and see you all the breaks... Alice, Rachel...Keep working hard and being as nice as you've always been. I'm sure you won't have any problems, neither in French. And...we can always have an "extra help class" in the breaks I can share with you. Meanwhile, take care of teacher Sonia,Ana and the rest. I miss you a lot, and I promise I will never forget you.
Your always teacher and friend,
Soco